Volume LXXX, July, 2006
- D. Lanphier, C. Miller, J. Rosenhouse and A. Russell, "Expansion Properties Of Levi Graphs"
- Teresa W. Haynes and Michael A. Henning, "Private Domination Trees"
- Wen-Chung Huang and Fu-Chang Ke, "The number of repeated blocks in twofold extended triple systems"
- R.S. Manikandan and P. Paulraja, "Hamiltonian decompositions of the tensor product of a complete graph and a complete bipartite graph"
- (Ben) Pak Ching Li and Michel Toulouse, "Some NP-Completeness Results on Partial Steiner Triple Systems and Parallel Classes"
- Hui-Chuan Lu and Dung-Ming Lee, "On the Constructions of New Families of Harmonious Graphs"
- Eddie Cheng and Laszlo Liptak, "Structural Properties Of Hyper-Stars"
- Mirko Hornak and Norma Zagaglia Salvi, "On The Point-Distinguishing Chromatic Index Of Complete Bipartite Graphs"
- Florian Luca, "Prime factors of Motzkin numbers"
- Flavio Bonomo, Guillermo Duran, Marina Groshaus and Jayme L. Szwarcfiter, "On clique-perfect and K-perfect graphs"
- Lionel Levine, "Fractal Sequences and Restricted Nim"
- Iwao Sato and Jaeun Lee, "Isomorphisms of Connected Cyclic Abelian Covers of Symmetric Digraphs"
- Jiansheng Cai and Guizhen Liu, "Stability Number and Fractional F-factors in Graphs"
- Hajime Matsumura, "Vertex-Disjoint Short Cycles Containing Specified Edges in a Graph"
- Paolo Dulio and Virgilio Pannone, "Trees With Path-Stable Center"
- Zaiping Lu, Changqun Wang and Mingyao Xu, "Semisymmetric Cubic Graphs Constructed from Bi-Cayley Graphs of An"
- Xianglin Wei and Ren Ding, "A 4-isosceles 7-point Set with Both Circle and Linear Restrictions"
- Ali Reza Ashrafi and Amir Loghman, "PI Index of Armchair Polyhex Nanotubes"
- Amitabha Tripathi, "A Combinatorial Proof of Wilson's Theorem"
- I. Gunaltili, P. Anapa and S. Olgun, "On The Embedding Of Complements Of Some Hyperbolic Planes"
- Kelli Carlson, "Generalized Books And Cm-Snakes Are Prime Graphs"
- Zhizheng Zhang, "Erratum: Some 3x3 transformations formulas related to Bailey's 2x2 [ARS Comb. 78, 257-265 (2006)]"
- I.D. Gray and J.A. MacDougall, "Sparse Semi-Magic Squares and Vertex-Magic Labelings"
- Peter Dukes, "Disjoint Partial Triple Systems of Different Orders"
- Haihui Zhang, Baogang Xu and Zhiren Sun, "Every Plane Graph with Girth at least 4 without 8- and 9-circuits is 3-Choosable"
- Yuqing Lin and Kiki A. Sugeng, "Face antimagic labelings of plane graphs Pba"
- Lou M. Pretorius and Konrad J. Swanepoel, "Blocking sets in small finite linear spaces"
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.