Volume LXXIV, January, 2005
- Charles R. Garner, Jr., George J. Davis and Gayla S. Domke, "Ranks of Regular Graphs Under Certain Unary Operations"
- Morteza Esmaeili and T. Aaron Gulliver, "On the Structure of Optimal Linear Block Codes of Length a Multiple of 4 and d = 4"
- G. Chartrand, V. Saenpholphat and P. Zhang, "Resolving Edge Colorings in Graphs"
- Hung-Chih Lee, Jeng-Jong Lin, Chiang Lin and Tay-Woei Shyu, "Multistar Decomposition of Complete Multigraphs"
- Tomokazu Nagayama, "A Note on a Theorem of Fan Concerning Average Degrees and Long Cycles"
- Jianxiu Hao, "Two-Dimensional Bandwidth of Graphs"
- Deborah J. Bergstrand and Louis M. Friedler, "Domination Graphs of Tournaments and Other Digraphs"
- Qing-Lin Lu, "Catalan Numbers, Lucas Numbers, and Circuits"
- John Ginsburg and Bill Sands, "On the number of elements dominated by a subgroup"
- Kyo Fujita, "Maximum Number of Contractible Edges on Longest Cycles of a 3-Connected Graph"
- Yin Jianhua, Li Jiongsheng and Mao Rui, "An Extremal Problem on the Potentially Kr+1-e Graphic Sequences"
- F. Aguilo, E. Simo and M. Zaragozo, "On Dense Triple-Loop Networks"
- Sandi Klavzar, "Some new bounds and exact results on the independence number of Cartesian product graphs"
- Xuebin Zhang, "A Few More RPMDs with k = 4"
- Ghidewon Abay-Asmerom and Richard Hammack, "Centers of Tensor Products of Graphs"
- Jian-Hua Yin, Jiong-Sheng Li and Guo-Liang Chen, "The Smallest Degree Sum that Yields Potentially K2s-graphic Sequences"
- B.L. Hartnell and P.D. Vestergaard, "Dominating sets with at most k components"
- W.D. Gao and J. Zhou, "On Short Zero-Sum Subsequences"
- Yang Yuansheng, Lin Xiaohui and Yu Chunyan, "The Graphs C(t)5 are Graceful for t º 0, 3 (mod 4)"
- Hong Feng and Zhizheng Zhang, "Combinatorial Proofs of a Type of Binomial Identity"
- T. Maqsood and Q. Mushtaq, "The Quotients of G3,11,924"
- Hua-ming Xing and Liang Su, "On the lower bounds of partial signed domination number of graphs"
- Nizam Uddin and M. Hanif Talukder, "Constructions of some classes of neighbor balanced designs"
- Ou Jianping and Fuji Zhang, "3-Restricted Edge Connectivity Of Vertex Transitive Graphs"
- Xuechao Li, "Average degrees of critical graphs"
- D. Sean Fitzpatrick, "There are binary circular cube-free words of length n contained within the Thue-Morse word for all positive integers n"
- Valeri B. Alekseyev and Vladimir P. Korzhik, "On the voltage-current transferring in topological graph theory"
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.