Volume LXVII, April, 2003
- Margaret A. Francel and David J. John, "3-Regular Hypergraphs that are Decomposable and Threshold"
- R. Haas, D. Hanson and G. MacGillivray, "Bounds For Partial List Colourings"
- Paul Renteln, "On the Chromatic Number of the Complement of a Class of Line Graphs"
- R. Sternfeld, D. Koster, D. Kiel and R. Killgrove, "Self-Dual Confined Configurations With Ten Points"
- Koen Thas, "On Semi Quadrangles"
- Christos Koukouvinos and Jennifer Seberry, "Orthogonal Designs of Kharaghani Type: I"
- Tay-Woei Shyu and Chiang Lin, "Isomorphic Path Decompositions of Crowns"
- Gary Chartrand, Peter Dankelmann, Michelle Schultz and Henda C. Swart, "Twin Domination in Digraphs"
- Livinus U. Uko, "The anatomy of magic squares"
- Daphne Der-Fen Liu, "Sizes of Graphs with Fixed Orders and Spans for Circular-Distance-Two Labelings"
- Fred Buckley and Wing Yen Lau, "Mutually Eccentric Vertices in Graphs"
- Florent R. Madelaine and Iain A. Stewart, "Some problems not definable using structure homomorphisms"
- Jou-Ming Chang, Chin-Wen Ho and Ming-Tat Ko, "Powers of Asteroidal Triple-free Graphs with Applications"
- Thomas Hull, "Counting Mountain-Valley Assignments for Flat Folds"
- J. Barraud, A. Panayotopoulos and P. Tsikouras, "Properties of closed meanders"
- Sin-Min Lee and Ebrahim Salehi, "Integer-Magic Spectra Of Amalgamations Of Stars And Cycles"
- Mahesh Andar, Samina Boxwala and N.B. Limaye, "On the Cordiality of the t-Uniform Homeomorphs - II (Complete Graphs)"
- Alan C.H. Ling, "Some applications of combinatorial designs to extremal graph theory"
- Raphael Yuster, "A note on graphs without k-connected subgraphs"
- Lutz Volkmann, "Degree sequence conditions for super-edge-connected graphs and digraphs"
- MingChu Li, "Circumferences of 2-Connected Claw-Free Graphs"
- A. Brandstadt and V.V. Lozin, "On the linear structure and clique-width of bipartite permutation graphs"
- S. Amghibech, "Eigenvalues of the Discrete p-Laplacian for Graphs"
- Maged Z. Youssef, "New Families of Graceful Graphs"
- Hui Kheng Aw, Yeow Meng Chee and Alan C.H. Ling, "Six New Constant Weight Binary Codes"
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.