Bulletin of the ICA
Volume 65, May, 2012
- R. Douglas Chatham, Maureen Doyle, Robert J. Jeffers, Walter A. Kosters, R. Duane Skaggs and Jeffrey Ward, "Centrosymmetric Solutions to Chessboard Separation Problems"
- S. Arumugam and K. Raja Chandrasekar, "A note on graphs with open irratic number two"
- David R. Berman and Douglas D. Smith, "Mitchell Tournaments"
- S.C. Lopez, F.A. Muntaner-Batle and M. Rius-Font, "Open problems involving super edge-magic labelings and related topics"
- Mary Ann Barbato and Nancy Eaton, "K1,3-subdivision Tolerance Representations of Cycles"
- Gary Chartrand, Kyle Kolasinski, Ping Zhang and Futaba Fujie-Okamoto, "Monochromatic-Bichromatic Ramsey Numbers"
- Suk J. Seo and Peter J. Slater, "Open Neighborhood Locating-Domination for Grid-like Graphs"
- A. Delgado, M. Lewinter and W. Widulski, "Minimum Factorization"
- Recent Conferences