Volume LXXXII, January, 2007
- Wenqing Dou and Jingzhen Gao, "Some results on mod (integral) sum graphs"
- Nancy Celniker, "Finding The Chromatic Polynomial Of Cayley Graphs Using The Tutte Polynomial"
- Ebrahim Salehi, "Zero-Sum Magic Graphs And Their Null Sets"
- John Ginsburg, "Determining a permutation from its set of reductions"
- James D. Factor, "Domination Graphs of Extended Rotational Tournaments: Chords and Cycles"
- Daniel C. Isaksen, Chris Jankowski and Stephanie Proctor, "On K*-Ultrahomogeneous Graphs"
- Yahui Hu, Pingzhi Yuan and Xuesheng Chen, "The generalized exponent sets of primitive, minimally strong digraphs (I)"
- Iwona Wloch and Andrzej Wloch, "Monochromatic Fibonacci Numbers of Graphs"
- Jin Yan and Guizhen Liu, "On 2-Factors with Quadrilaterals Containing Specified Vertices in a Bipartite Graph"
- William Kocay and Pak Ching Li, "On 3-Hypergraphs with Equal Degree Sequences"
- T.D. Porter, "Binomial Identities Generated by Counting Spanning Trees"
- Jurek Czyzowicz, Evangelos Kranakis, Danny Krizanc, Andrzej Pelc and Miguel Vargas Martin, "Assigning Bookmarks in Perfect Binary Trees"
- L. William Kazmierczak, F. Boesch, D. Gross and C. Suffel, "Realizability Results Involving Two Connectivity Parameters"
- Xuebin Zhang, "Construction for OGDD of Type 44"
- M. Atici, "(t,k)-Geodetic Set of a Graph"
- T.N. Janakiraman, S. Muthammai and M. Bhanumathi, "On Splitting Graphs"
- L. Boza, A. Marquez and M.P. Revuelta, "Embedding graphs without edge accumulation points in tubular surfaces"
- Ziba Eslami, "Classification Of Large Sets By Trades"
- A. Abbas, M. Othman, M.H. Selamat and R. Johari, "Large Chordal Rings for Given Diameter and Uniqueness Property of Minima"
- B.L. Misra and Gayatri Vishwakarma, "Nested Partially Balanced Incomplete Block Design"
- Sara Cauchie, "A characterization of (alpha,s + 1)-geometries 1 < alpha < s + 1, satisfying the axiom of Pasch"
- Nicholas Cavenagh, Diane Donovan and Abdollah Khodkar, "On The Spectrum Of Critical Sets In Back Circulant Latin Squares"
- Frank Rubin, "An Improved Method for Finding Knight Covers"
- R. Lakshmi and P. Paulraja, "On Optimal Orientations Of Tensor Product Of Complete Graphs"
- B.G. Rodrigues, "On the stabilizers of the minimum-weight codewords of the binary codes from triangular graphs"
- Abdollah Khodkar and S.M. Sheikholeslami, "The Forcing Domination Numbers Of Some Graphs"
- Joanna Gorska and Zdzislaw Skupien, Erratum to "Inducing regularization of graphs, multigraphs and pseudographs" [Ars Combin. 65 (2002), 129-133]
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.