Volume LXXVII, October, 2005
- Amitabha Tripathi and Sujith Vijay, "Closest Approximations to Real Numbers"
- Xue-gang Chen, De-xiang Ma and Liang Sun, "A note on graphs with largest total k-domination number"
- Anders Claesson and Toufik Mansour, "Enumerating Permutations Avoiding A Pair Of Babson-Steingrimsson Patterns"
- J. Blasiak, J. Rowe, L. Traldi and O. Yacobi, "Several definitions of matroids"
- Kiran R. Bhutani and Bilal Khan, "Distance Between Graphs Using Graph Labelings"
- Wei-Fan Wang and Ko-Wei Lih, "List Coloring Halin Graphs"
- Darrin D. Frey and James A. Sellers, "Arithmetic Properties for a Certain Family of Knot Diagrams "
- Jonathan Leech, "Magic Squares, Finite Planes and Simple Quasilattices"
- Debra L. Boutin, "Isometrically Embedded Graphs"
- Chariya Uiyyasathian and Kathryn Fraughnaugh, "Maximal-clique Partitions of Different Sizes"
- D.G. Kim, "A Decoding Scheme for the 4-ary Lexicodes with dm=4"
- Han Hyuk Cho, Suh-Ryung Kim and Yunsun Nam, "On The Trees Whose 2-Step Competition Numbers Are Two"
- Dale Peterson, "Associated Graphs of p-dimensional (0,1)-matrices"
- Peter Dankelmann and Ortrud Oellermann, "Degree Sequences of Optimally Edge-Connected Multigraphs"
- Mark Ramras, "Bipartite Dominating Sets in Hypercubes"
- Nam-Po Chiang and Mao-Feng Huang, "Graph Operations and Point-Distinguishing Chromatic Indices"
- Endre Boros, Vladimir Gurvich and Ying Liu, "Comparison of Convex Hulls and Box Hulls"
- Huaming Xing, Liang Sun and Xuegang Chen, "On a generalization of signed total dominating functions of graphs"
- J.M. Marin, A. Marquez and M.P. Revuelta, "Matricial construction of k-colourings on square lattice"
- Koichi Betsumiya and YoungJu Choie, "Ozeki Polynomials and Jacobi Forms"
- Mahesh Andar, Samina Boxwala and N.B. Limaye, "On the Cordiality of the t-ply Pt(u,v)"
- Kwang-Wu Chen, "Applications Related to the Generalized Seidel Matrix "
- Nandor Sieben, "Avoidable Sets in The Bicyclic Inverse Semigroup"
- P. Dankelmann and L. Volkmann, "Average distance in k-connected tournaments"
- Peter Jenkins, "Embedding a restricted class of partial K4-designs"
- Paul A. Russell, "Hamilton Paths in Certain Arithmetic Graphs"
- Dingjun Lou and Wei Wang, "An Efficient Algorithm for Cyclic Edge Connectivity of Regular Graphs"
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.