Volume LXV, October, 2002
- Midori Kobayashi, Nobuaki Mutoh, Kiyasu-Zen'iti and Gisaku Nakamura, "New Series of Dudeney Sets for p + 2 Vertices"
- Ping Zhang, "Radio Labelings of Cycles"
- Deborah A. Frank, Carla D. Savage and James A. Sellers, "On the Number of Graphical Forest Partitions"
- P.D. Johnson, Jr. and E.B. Wantland, "Which Graphs Have Hall Number Two?"
- Kiyoshi Ando and Atsuhiro Nakamoto, "Self-complementary Graphs with Minimum Degree Two"
- Helmut Prodinger, "On the Analysis of an Algorithm to Generate a Random Cyclic Permutation "
- S. Georgiou, C. Koukouvinos and Jennifer Seberry, "On Full Orthogonal Designs in Order 56"
- T. Aaron Gulliver, "New Linear Codes of Dimensions 5 and 6 over GF(8)"
- George J. Davis, Gayla S. Domke and Charles R. Garner, Jr, "4-Circulant Graphs"
- Sang-Mok Kim, "On the existence of Aperiodic Perfect Maps for 2 x 2 Windows"
- D. Di Marco, "Realizability of p-Point, q-Line Graphs with Prescribed Minimum Degree and Line Connectivity"
- Joanna Gorska and Zdzislaw Skupien, "Inducing regularization of graphs, multigraphs and pseudographs"
- Jerzy Jaworski and Zbigniew Palka, "Remarks on a general model of a random digraph"
- Ottilia Fulop, "Note: On Directed Odd or Even Minimum (s,t)-Cut Problem and Generalizations"
- Neville Robbins, "Some properties of two-color partitions"
- M.A. Seoud and M.Z. Youssef, "On Harmonious Graphs of Order 6"
- Parag K. Deb and N.B. Limaye, "On Harmonious Labelings of Some Cycle Related Graphs"
- David C. Fisher and Paul Thalos, "Bishop Covers of Rectangular Boards"
- Manisha Acharya and Vasanti N. Bhat-Nayak, "Minimal 4-Equitability of C2nOK1"
- Yanxun Chang, "The spectra for two classes of graph designs"
- Chester W.J. Liu and Peter R. Wild, "Embeddings of Steiner Quadruple Systems"
- B.S. Chandramouli, "New determinantal identities on Stirling Numbers"
- Min-Jen Jou and Gerard J. Chang, "Algorithmic aspects of counting independent sets"
- Mike Develin, "Avoidable Sets in Groups"
- Eva Hadnagy and Tamas Szonyi, "On embedding partial unitals and large (k,n)-arcs"
- Tetsuya Ab, "Excess Problem for Modular Lattices"
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.