Volume LXIII, April, 2002
- Kevin L. Chouinard, "On weight distributions of codes of planes of order 9"
- David S. Gunderson, "On Deuber's partition theorem for (m,p,c)-sets"
- Raluca Muntean and Ping Zhang, "k-Geodomination in graphs"
- Spencer P. Hurd and Dinesh G. Sarvate, "On c-Hadamard matrices"
- A. Gutierrez and A.S. Llado, "On the edge-residual number and the line completion number of a graph"
- Charles F. Laywine and Gary L. Mullen, "A hierarchy of complete orthogonal structures"
- Richard Hammack, "A note on the complexity of computing cyclicity"
- Catherine Baker, Anthony Bonato and Patrick Kergin, "Skolem arrays and skolem labellings of ladder graphs"
- A. Cossidente and V. Napolitano, "Classical varieties and caps"
- M.M. Parmenter, "On groups with redundancy in multiplication"
- Ruth Haas, "Characterizations of arboricity of graphs"
- Jeh Gwon Lee, "The glueing number of ordered sets"
- Brett Stevens, Alan Lin g and Eric Mendelsohn, "A direct construction of transversal covers using group divisible designs"
- Suh-Ryung Kim and Fred S. Roberts, "Competition graphs of semiorders and the conditions C(p) and C*(p)"
- Ljiljana Brankovic, Peter Horak, Mirka Miller and Alexander Rosa, "Premature partial latin squares"
- Pierluigi Crescenzi, Sergio De Agostino and Riccardo Silvestri, "A note on the spatiality degree of graphs"
- Candido F. Xavier de Mendonca Neto, Karl Schaffer, Erico F. Xavier, Jorge Stolfi, Luerbio Faria and Celina M.H. de Figuei redo, "The splitting number and skewness of Cn x Cm"
- Marisa Gutierrez and Joao Meidanis, "On clique graph recognition"
- Jason I. Brown and Carl A. Hickman, "On chromatic roots with negative real part"
- Alan C.H. Ling, "Packings with block size five and index one: v \equiv 2 (mod 4)"
- Gabor Basco and Zsolt Tuza, "Structural domination of graphs"
- Yi-Chih Hsieh, "De Bruijn sequences: Generation, reproduction and applications"
- Martin Sutton, Anna Draganova and Mirka Miller, "Mod sum number of wheels"
- Yoomi Rho, "A note on the Alon-Saks-Seymour coloring conjecture"
- S. Akbari and G.B. Khosrovshahi, "On the smallest edge defining sets of graphs"
- N.M. Singhi, G.R. Vijayakumar and N. Usha Devi, "Set-magic labelings of infinite graphs"
- Kevin Hare, "Perfect <k,r>-latin squares"
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.