Volume LXII, January, 2002
- Ping Zhang, "The Upper Forcing Geodetic Number of a Graph"
- Feliu Sagols and Charles J. Colbourn, "NS1D0 Sequences and Anti-Pasch Steiner Triple Systems"
- Ju-Yong Xu and Wan-Di Wei, "Equivalence Classes of Subsets of a Finite Field"
- Robert Jajcay, "Representing Finite Groups As Regular Automorphism Groups Of Combinatorial Structures"
- Oswaldo Araujo and Juan Rada, "Vertex and Edge Type Relations of Randic Index for Chemical Trees"
- M.V. Subbarao and V.V. Subrahmanya Sastri, "On an Extension of Nagell's Totient Function and Some Applications"
- Yen-Chi Chen, Hung-Lin Fu and I-Fan Sun, "A Study of Typenumber in Book-Embedding"
- Spencer P. Hurd and Dinesh G. Sarvate, "Correction to "All c-Bhaskar Rao designs with block size 3 and c >= -1 exist"
- Shung-Liang Wu, "Graceful Labelings of Graphs Associated with Vertex-saturated Graphs"
- Kiyoshi Ando and Atsuhiro Nakamoto, "On Quadrangulations of Closed Surfaces Covered by Vertices of Degree 3"
- Zhou Bo, "Extremal Matrices of Generalized Exponents of Primitive Nearly Reducible Matrices"
- R.G. Stanton, "Non-isomorphic Minimal Bicovers of K8"
- Midori Kobayashi, Jin Akiyama and Gisaku Nakamura, "On Dudeney's Round Table Problem for p + 2"
- Kuo-Bing Huang, Wen-Chung Huang, Chia-Chin Hung and Guei-Hua Wang, "Extended Mendelsohn Triple Systems Having a Prescribed Number of Blocks in Common"
- Dave Cowan and Jiping Liu, "Subgraphs orthogonal to a 1-factorization of complete bipartite graphs"
- Kevin J. Asciak and Josef Lauri, "On Disconnected Graph with Large Reconstruction Number"
- Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, "F-factor and Vertex-disjoint F in a graph"
- Yoshimi Egawa, Hikoe Enomoto and Norihide Tokushige, "Graph decompositions through prescribed vertices without isolates"
- Guojun Li, Binhai Zhu and Chuanping Chen, "On Connected [k,k+1]-Factors in Claw-Free Graphs"
- A. Gacs and P. Sziklai, "On the structure of a generalization of weakly associative lattices"
- Toufik Mansour, "Permutations avoiding a pattern from Sk and at least two patterns from S3"
- Kevin McDougal, "Edge-added Eccentricities of Vertices in a Graph"
- T.O. Banakh, Ya. Kmit and O.V. Verbitsky, "On Asymmetric Colorings of Integer Grids"
- Zhihe Liang, "On the Gracefulness of the Graph Cm U Pn"
- MingChu Li, "Hamiltonian Cycles in N^2-Locally Connected Claw-Free Graphs"
- Igor E. Zverovich, "Arc Signed Graphs of Oriented Graphs"
- Hong-Jian Lai and Xiankun Zhang, "Group Colorability of Graphs"
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.