Volume LXI, September, 2001
- C. Balbuena and A. Carmona, "On the Connectivity and Superconnectivity of Bipartite Digraphs and Graphs "
- Yoshimi Egawa and Katsuhiro Ota, "Vertex-Disjoint Paths in Graphs"
- Teresa W. Haynes, Stephen T. Hedetniemi, Michael A. Henning and Debra J. Knisley, "Stable and unstable graphs with total irredundance number zero"
- L.H. Harper, "The Edge-Isoperimetric Problem for Regular Planar Tesselations"
- W.D. Gao, "On Zero Sum Subsequences of Restricted Size III"
- Owen D. Byer, "Maximum number of 3-paths in a graph"
- Adolf Mader and Otto Mutzbauer, "Double Orderings of (0,1)-Matrices"
- A.K. Agarwal, "n-Color Analogues of Gaussian Polynomials"
- Lin Wensong and Song Zengmin, "Neighborhood Union Condition with Distance for Vertex-pancyclicity"
- Saad El-Zanati and Charles Vanden Eynden, "On a-valuations of disconnected graphs "
- D. DiMarco, "Realizability of p-Point, q-Line Graphs with Prescribed Maximum Degree, and Point Connectivity"
- Tsutomu Anazawa, "Lexicographically Optimum Traffic Trees with Maximum Degree Constraints"
- Masakazu Nihei, "On the Toughness of the Total Graph of a Graph"
- S.A. Choudum and N. Priya, "Tough-Maximum Graphs"
- Iwao Sato, "Isomorphisms of Cyclic Abelian Covers of Symmetric Digraphs, III"
- T.E. Hall, C.F. Osborne and A.Z. Tirkel, "Families of Matrices with Good Auto and Cross-Correlation"
- Richard C. Brewster and Gary MacGillivray, "Minimizing b + D and well covered graphs"
- Haruko Okamura, "2-Reducible paths containing a specified edge in (2k+1)-edge-connected graphs"
- Giorgio Faina and Massimo Giulietti, "Decoding Goppa Codes with MAGMA"
- Gerard J. Chang, Su-tzu Juan and Daphne D-F. Liu, "No-hole 2-distant colorings for unit interval graphs "
- Giovanni Lo Faro and Antoinette Tripodi, "The intersection problem for twin bowtie and near bowtie systems"
- Tay-Woei Shyu and Chiang Lin, "Isomorphic Antidirected Path Decompositions of Complete Symmetric Graphs"
- Stefano Marcugini, Alfredo Milani and Fernanda Pambianco, "Classification of the [n,3,n-3]_q NMDS codes over GF(7), GF(8) and GF(9)"
- Parag K. Deb and N.B. Limaye, "Some Families of Elegant and Harmonious Graphs"
- Peter Adams and Abdollah Khodkar, "Smallest weak and smallest totally weak critical set in the latin squares of order at most seven"
- Rajender Parsad and V.K. Gupta, "Balanced Bipartite Row-Column Designs"
- Robert B. Gardner, "Cyclic and Rotational Decompositions of K_n into Stars"
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.